Accomplished Criminal Defense Lawyer Represents Adults and Juveniles
Texas attorney responds with compassion and fights for positive results
If you’ve been arrested for a crime, you are in for the fight of your life. Shouldn’t you choose an attorney who is determined to fight for you? For more than 30 years, Charles A. Banker, III has fought for clients accused of violating state and federal law. I am one of the few criminal defense attorneys in Texas who can claim to be a specialist: the Texas Board of Legal Specialization has certified me in this area of practice. Board Certification means I have substantial, relevant experience in criminal defense as well as demonstrated and tested special competence in this area of law. In addition, I am deeply motivated by genuine concern for the people I defend, and I work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome given the facts of the case. This combination of sharply honed legal skill and determination has produced consistently excellent results for my clients.
Dedicated Houston and McAllen defense attorney takes a personal approach
The criminal justice system is hard on defendants and wears down some attorneys as well. Many become jaded and start going through the motions, even as the lives of their clients are on the line. But my Christian faith strengthens and renews my resolve to fight tirelessly for my clients. When you retain my services, you get a dedicated lawyer who is:
- Experienced — For more than 3 decades, I have built a reputation for excellence in the practice of law by securing positive results in the face of aggressive prosecution of serious state and federal criminal charges.
- Highly responsive — The cornerstone of my practice is the personalized attention I offer every client. I want you to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your attorney cares and is working diligently to resolve your case on the best terms possible.
- Skilled — I am adept at developing litigation strategies based on the unique circumstances of a client’s case and implementing that strategy effectively even under intense pressure from opposing counsel.
If you are under suspicion or have been arrested for a crime, choose an attorney with the consummate skill and unwavering dedication to fight successfully for you.
Steadfast defense counsel for a variety of state and federal charges
Your criminal case deserves quality legal representation that preserves your constitutional rights and effectively challenges the charges against you. Trust Charles A. Banker, III for cases involving:
- State crimes — I manage defenses to various state charges, including assault and battery, domestic violence, DUI/DWI, drug crimes, gun and weapons crimes, theft crimes, and homicide.
- Federal crimes — I have extensive experience with federal court litigation of civil and criminal cases, including those alleging RICO violations, conspiracy, drug trafficking, human trafficking, illegal re-entry, identity theft, money laundering, and various internet crimes.
- Juvenile law — If your child has had a brush with the law, I work tirelessly to resolve the issue in a way that advances your child’s best interests.
- Post-adjudication issues — If you are facing incarceration due to an alleged parole or probation violation, I stand with you to defend your liberty.
For excellent legal representation from a concerned and dedicated attorney, entrust your case to Charles A. Banker, III in Houston and McAllen.
Contact an accomplished Texas defense attorney to fight your criminal charges.
When your freedom and your future are on the line, trust Charles A. Banker, III to provide excellent criminal defense representation. Call me today at 713-227-4100 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. From my offices in Houston and McAllen, I represent adults and juveniles throughout Texas.